Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech. (Compulsory Degree)/ ME/ M.Tech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed. (Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology)
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022
- Percentage Criteria:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022:
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How To Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 online from 2nd May 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here