Position: Wipro SIM (Job+B.Tech Degree)
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: Compensation per annum
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Communication/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and Technology/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Diploma: 60% or above
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
How to Apply For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link on or before 15th December 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here