Job Position: Software Tech Support
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Improving the productivity of the employees who call IT Service Desk.
- Assisting internal employees of Verizon and assisting them swiftly and efficiently with their applications or tools issues.
- Being available 24×7 for assistance.
- Handling calls and chats to assist users.
- Reviewing Tier-1 knowledge base and identify opportunities to simplify them.
- Handling escalations in the first level and will be engaging a command center lead or a manager and take the escalation forward.
- Promoting the use of self-service on each contact and educating the user on the available options that can avoid a contact to Service Desk.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of International Technical Support Call taking experience.
- Knowledge of Windows-10, Google Workspace, Basics of Networking and Basics of VPN.
- Knowledge of Incident Management Process.
- Knowledge of Ticketing tools like Service Now.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Customer handling skills and communication skills to handle escalations.
- Perceptual and analytical thinking, interpersonal communication and strong leadership and project management skills.
- Superior customer care skills, interpersonal communications and excellent oral, written, typing and telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.