Job Position: Associate – Account Management
Qualification: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
Functional Area: IT-Software : Application development / testing/ maintenance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Pune
Strengthen relationships: Support for general billing inquiries. Access customer records and verify customer account information. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions. Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner.
Develop problem solving abilities: Access customer databases, knowledge resources and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions.
Teamwork: Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations. Schedule a technician visit when needed.
Improve technical skills: Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates and product cross-training.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- To work from home you must: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core or better processor,2 GB RAM (some employment opportunities require a minimum of 4 GB RAM),10 GB available hard drive space,Sound card,Windows 7, including Windows 8 and 8.1, Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download, Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources). Noise cancelling microphone
Interested candidates apply below before the link expires.