Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR. 7 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 2022 batch BE/ B.Tech in (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Good academics
The roles and responsibilities would broadly entail deployment and integration of Radio / Core elements of a telecom network. Incoming candidates would also be expected to troubleshoot network faults and monitor the network for KPI degradations. The candidates shall be expected to coordinate with cross-functional team members to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of computer network and its fundamentals
- Knowledge of wireless communications and call-flows
- Understanding of 4G LTE network architecture and underlying components – Radio / Core
- Awareness of basic telecom KPIs
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux
- Knowledge of IP and routing fundamentals
- Awareness and understanding of the telecom industry
- Inter-personal skills
- Team-work and collaboration
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical orientation
- Highly motivated and go-getter attitude
- Samsung Network Business is hiring through their business partners.
- All hires would be working for Samsung and on the payrolls of its business partners
Candidates shall be hired by any of our following business partners –
- Accord Synergy Ltd.
- Indovision Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Bluebells Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Integrated Wireless Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- VRK Power Pvt. Ltd.
- Avacend Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
How to Apply for Samsung Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 22nd June, 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive online on 26th June, 2022.
Drive Location: Online
Apply Link: Click Here