Job Position: Support Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B Tech /M Tech /MS
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software Programming, Design
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language C, C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5.
- Deep understanding of application lifecycle and agile development principles.
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, and Eclipse.
- DevOps Systems: Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), GitHub Enterprise, Atlassian.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft.
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices, and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming).
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically).
- Create and maintain incident management requests to the product group or engineering group.
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience.
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, and mentoring.
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions).
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; maybe workload or specialty-specific.