Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Engineering Trainee – PTC
Openings: 30 Posts
- Delhi: 5 Posts
- Noida: 5 Posts
- Gurgaon: 5 Posts
- Pune: 5 Posts
- Mumbai: 5 Posts
- Bangalore: 5 Posts
Job Location: Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 3.25 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Should have graduated in the year 2022
- For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
- Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital Application.
- Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related tickets
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Work independently when required.
- Contribute to organization initiatives
How to Apply for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode from 14th October 2022 to 15th November 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here