Positions: Information Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Micro Focus Recruitment 2022:
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan. Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements. Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel. Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
- Existing product with supervision.
How to Apply for Micro Focus Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here