Job Position: Internship
Qualification: Technical Bachelor’s degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Description: Application of basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Exercises judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills. Deliver the end user documentation for the products/projects. Basic knowledge of content development tools. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Exposure to software product documentation & user experience on a variety of software products on different platforms. Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains, and delivers high-quality technical documentation for JPMorgan Chase & Co products.
- Creates product-related information (for example, user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct a self-review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical, and language errors.
- Reviews product/project documentation plan.
- Works with engineers, SMEs, and other stakeholders to ensure that the information in your documents is complete and accurate.
- Use KM authoring environment, supported tools, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to special projects by delivering to the assigned tasks.
- Prepare and deliver final content according to standard process and schedule.
- Communicate changes in deliverable schedule to affected teams.
- Verify deliverables are correctly posted.
- Escalate any delivery issues to the KM delivery team.
Interested and suitable candidates apply below.