Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer & Operations Executive|
|Salary||up to 3.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 May 2022|
- Engineering, Diploma, BSc, and BCA candidates graduated/graduating in 2019/2020/2021/2022
- No active backlogs are allowed
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be a simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020,2021 & 2022 batches only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) graduates from all branches of Computer Science
- Diploma students in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Electrical and Electronics Information Technology
Compensation: IN 3.6 LPA for Systems Engineer and INR 2.22 LPA for Operations Executive
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 1 May 2022. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
Systems Engineer: Click here
B.Sc/BCA: Click here
Diploma: Click here