Total vacancies: 1033 Posts
South East Central Railway is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Apprentices under Raipur Division.
Name of the Division/ Workshop and No. of Posts:
DRM Office, Raipur Division – 696 Posts
- Welder Gas and Electric – 119
- Turner – 76
- Fitter – 198
- Electrician – 154
- Stenographer (English) -10
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 10
- Computer Operator and Programme Assistant – 10
- Health and Sanatory Inspector – 17
- Machinist – 30
- Mechanic Diesel – 30
- Mechanic Repair and Air Conditioner, 12
- Mechanic and Auto Electrical and Electronics -30
Wagon Repair Shop, Raipur – 337 Posts
- Welder – 140
- Turner – 15
- Fitter – 140
- Electrician – 15
- Mechanist -20
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 2
- Computer Operator and Programme Assistant – 5
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Salary will be paid as stipend as per Apprentices act, 1961 norms.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Apprentice Notification 2022:
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Age limit : 15 to 24 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for Indian Railway Apprentice Notification 2022:
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to
verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
How to Apply for Indian Railway Apprentice Notification 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online on or before 24th May 2022.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here