Positions: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 38926 Posts
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
Salary (Per month): 12,000/- for BPM, Rs. 10,000/- for Dak Sevak and ABPM Posts
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2022:
Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 05-06-2022. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates, 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates) through online mode.
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 2nd May 2022 to 5th June 2022
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here