Job Position: Associate HR
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore- INDIA
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Service Associate-HR, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees.
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance with the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have a good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR-related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem-solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Teamwork – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Interested candidates apply below.