Positions: Technical Support Professional
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Job Description: Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
As an AI Applications Product Support Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills in supporting our global clients on IBM AI Applications products.
What you will do:
- Each implementation is unique in its design, providing a constantly changing and exciting challenge. If working in this area interests you, and you have the aptitude and energy to take on technical support issues of the top corporations in the world, we would like to meet you.
- Previous knowledge of our products is a plus, but it is not a requirement for consideration. New hires will be provided training at a level beyond standard user functionality.
- Pairing with a mentor and continuing in a collaborative team environment. Applicants must be able to openly share ideas and communicate thoroughly and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Responsibilities of a Support Engineer include but are not limited to troubleshooting and analysis of customer issues. Managing customer expectations and relationships.
- Setting up test scenarios to duplicate problems. Composition of knowledge base articles describing issues that have been reported and their resolution.
- Escalating of defects to Level 3 for review and administration of communication and fixes between the customer and Level 3 support. Providing production down weekend support (on rotation) to customers in system down scenarios.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- Opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Good understanding of communication protocols like FTP/SFTP/AS2
- Knowledge of EDI Standards like X12/EDIFACT/TRADACOM
- Knowledge of problem determination and resolution process
- Knowledge of IBM Sterling Products (example: SCBN, Integrator or ITX / or any EDI Translator)
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting SW products
- Experience with customer-facing and customer management role
- Willingness to work in shifts/weekend support on a rotation basis
- Ability to quickly learn new products on on-prem and cloud/SaaS
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here