Positions: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Please join our Telegram channel and Get daily job updates!
Eligibility Criteria for Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like a consensus, CAP, event-driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- Familiar with Linux OS (RH-based) administration and testing of customized installation
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail-oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction for the testing of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards especially test code
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
How to Apply for Hitachi Vantara Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here