Positions: AWS Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida, Chennai, Pune , Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Any Bachelor/Master Degree is a must
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Deep knowledge with hands on experience in building applications on AWS public cloud with cloud native design, microservice architecture and containerization.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment
- Expert in implementing CI & CD pipeline with various DevOps tool sets
- Experience driving continuous delivery practices with extensive usage of terraform.
- Proven experience in Writing Terraform Provider
An outstanding opportunity to re-imagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations
High visibility, opportunity to interact with multiple groups within the organization, technology vendors and implementation partners.
- Development experience in Java, J2ee etc
- Scripting Knowledge on Python, Powershell, Groovy, Ruby, Go.
- Source Control (like: Git/Bitbucket/SVN/VSTS etc.)
- Build tools like: Ant/Gradle, Maven, MS Build, Node etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery/Deployment like: Jenkins, TeamCity/Bamboo, SonarQube, Artifactory/Nexus)
- Clear communication, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here