Genpact looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for the role of Process Associate – Content Moderation- English.
Job Position: Process Associate – Content Moderation
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Type: Operations
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality.
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines.
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely.
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
• Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
• Freshers are eligible
• Fluent in Read/Write in English & Bengali Language
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.