Job Position: Technical Consultant Intern
Qualification: BTech /MCA/MSc (Computers)
Experience: Fresher / 0-1 year of experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
Industry Type: Ed-Tech-Software, Services
Functional Area: IT Software Programming, Design
Employment Type: Internship
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
- Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark).
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS).
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,).
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners.
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects.
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
Interested and eligible candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.