Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 9
- Aeronautical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering in first division with GATE. OR
- Postgraduate degree in a professional course (ME/ M.Tech.) in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 15-06-2022 (5 years relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC candidates)
Selection Process for DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2022:
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of written test and Interview.
How To Apply for DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22nd May 2022. Shortlisted candidates need to attend for written test scheduled to be held on 14th of June 2022.
- Interview is likely to be continued on 15th June 2022.
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE),
Defence Research Development Organisation,
New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru 560 075.
For More details: Click Here