Job Designation : Senior Executive – Financial Advisory
Qualification : MBA(Finance or Equivalent)
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills,
- Good excel skills – quick and accurate manipulation of data
- Ability to create and review complex financial models and conduct valuations
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Focused on high quality service
- Fluency in written & verbal English
- High commitment to deliver at every instant
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask and work in rapidly changing environment.
Job Description :
- Support in preparation of business case, feasibility studies, marketing collaterals etc.
- Advice on issues pertaining to Public-Private Partnerships across the project life cycle
- Assist in Transaction Advisory, Bid Advisory and Bid Process Management
- Preparation of robust financial models
- Review transaction documents and support the team though all stages the transaction or project execution phase
- Project manage the transaction process and be the primary point of contact for day to day matters
- Support on business development initiatives. Responsible for creation of pitch books and other deliverables
- High commitment to learn and deliver across the transaction lifecycle.
- Mentoring and supporting fellow team members on engagements
LOCATION : DELHI, INDIA