Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services.
Job Designation: Customer Support Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience : 0-1 yr
Skill Set :
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
- Comfortable working in 24*7 environment
Job Description :
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquette
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is a must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per the set standard on metrics
- C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, &, etc. Zero RED light calls for an entire year. Understanding on above metrics is a mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support, and calculating business impact
- Process incoming service requests, incidents, and change requests and formulate an appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology-related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory, and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non-Deloitte) client users
LOCATION: HYDERABAD, TELANGANA