Company Website: www.carrier.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022:
BE/ B.Tech in following streams
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Support & provide service via calls, emails and tickets
- Work on provided offline activities
- Follow given SOP’s and flag any unresolved issues, escalations to L2
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems
- Analyse different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Work on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer
- Flexibility towards shifts and week offs as per requirement
- Knowledge of Instrumentation & control systems
- Basics of HVAC
- Knowledge of electrical, semi-conductor , Micro Controllers
- Knowledge of communication systems
- Knowledge of Excel & PPT a must
- Preferred Prior field project delivery experience in
– BMS & HVAC Commissioning, PLC & DCS programming, Energy Meter/Chiller/etc
– understanding areas of energy leakage
– Working with sequence of operations for HVAC assets such as hot water systems, chilled water systems, AHU’s, FCU’s etc
– Monitoring and analyzing performance of HVAC assets and operations towards fine tuning of sequence of operations for further events.
How to Apply for Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Carrier Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here