Position: Device Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE, BSC candidates, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the
- challenge of daily deadlines is essential
A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. Associate will be responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here