Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – AWS FinTech
Employment Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
Job Location: Bangalore
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms OO design).
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and OO design.
- Motivation to drive projects, engage with stakeholders, and deliver results.
- Expertise in Linux-based Java development and one or more AWS products/services.
AWS Finance Technology Team is looking for a results-oriented, driven software development engineer, who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable financial systems. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme load. We need someone to design and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually to build next generation AWS finance management tools.
A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations.
You will learn all about how to design, implement and test highly scalable solutions using AWS cloud platform and its many products, in challenging agile projects, working with best in class professionals.