Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- 24*7 monitoring of Sync Network.
- Ensuring TT opening and diagnosing the fault within the SLA.
- Sync. Configuration in-network as per plan.
- New SSU/GPS deployment & configuration in NMS.
- Customer complaints Management for Synchronization problems.
- Implementing the Sync to mobility network.
- 24*7 monitoring of DCN Network.
- Ensuring TT opening and Fault diagnosing within SLA
- DCN Complaint management/ resolution.
- Ensuring DCN manageability during failure of the network.
Manage and develop a team.
- Ensure team building and skills development through coaching and training.
- Provide updates to the team about the latest technology tools and performance measures to ensure continuous service improvements
- Promote a culture of proactive approach and ownership among the engineers.
- Auditing the work performance of the team and appraising subordinates.
- Develop an impact plan for Gallup employee engagement and ensure execution.
- Building six sigma cultures, Knowledge sharing, best practices, and replication . Ensure team building and skills development.
- Resolution of All DCN, Sync & Infra incidents within SAL.
- To Meet MTTR and correct diagnosis of the DCN, Sync, and Infra N/W problem with attrition in the Tx team.
- Multi-vendor technologies and interoperability.
- DCN manageability of the Pan India network and Ensuring DCN availability of 99.98%
- Network availability to Meet Service uptime demands for Data/Voice/Lease line customers wrt demand and supply of bandwidth and infrastructure.
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here