Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Recruitment 2023: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Recruitment 2023:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Year of Experience : 0-2 years
- Strong background in CAD
- Good competence in CFD
- Basic programming languages skills (Python/Matlab)
- Overall understanding of data analytics, Machine learning
- Proficient problem-solving capability
- High focus on teamwork and collaboration
- High autonomy and creativity
- Be strongly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Advanced level of English
AIRBUS INDIA is looking for an innovative Aerodynamics Engineer to join the Aerodynamics team based in Bangalore, India. We are a group of passionate, highly skilled and dynamic aerodynamics engineers. It is part of the Flight Physics Department within Airbus India Engineering. You will report to HO AI1GA.
Within the perimeter of the Flight Physics Center of Competence, the jobholder is responsible for:
- Delivering assigning activities at the right time, cost, and quality.
- Demonstrate and implement digital skills/emerging technologies to improve existing way of working
- Live/demonstrate/promote Airbus values and culture in daily life
Main Responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be involved in the design and analysis of aerodynamic shapes.
- You will be required to design aerodynamic shapes, determine their aerodynamic characteristics using CFD and validate numerical results.
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here