Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-IT Help Desk
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- 2021/ 2022 Batch
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Apply Links: Click Here