Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering.
- Ability to work on his or her own initiative, plan well and follow through to project completion.
- Practical or hands-on programming experience is desirable.
- Decent software knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will be working as Graduate Engineer Trainee, reporting to IS Service Manager for Electrification Business Area based in Hyderabad. You will be responsible to support major projects for an existing large-scale SAP & eco systems integrations. Specifically, you will drive the optimization of processes, design, collaborate across teams, align with corporate mandates and objectives, and deliver throughout the entire project lifecycles, from analysis to design.
- Understand Database Concepts, OS, HTML/CSS Concepts & Data Structure Concepts.
- Learn new technologies and implement those to solve business problems and improve application efficiency.
- Bring positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conduct research and assist the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- To work independently and as a part of team.
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.